Testoper Meetup 2020 Schedule – Register Today
Register and Join the series of Testoper Meetup in the year 2020 to interview and learn with experts how the various disruptive technologies are transforming the innovation landscape. The links are below:
- Testoper Meetup Feb 15, 2020 (Cloud, Automation, and DevOps) – https://testopermeetup-feb.eventbrite.com
- Testoper Meetup Apr 23, 2020 (Industry 4.0 and the rise of RPA) – https://testopermeetup-apr.eventbrite.com
- Testoper Meetup June 13, 2020 (Data Science, Analytics and AI/ML) – https://testopermeetup-jun.eventbrite.com
- Testoper Meetup Sep 19, 2020 (5G, NFV/SDN, and Edge Computing) – https://testopermeetup-sep.eventbrite.com
- Testoper Meetup Dec 19, 2020 (Blockchain, AI, and AR/VR) – https://testopermeetup-dec.eventbrite.com
Why Testoper Meetup?
The Testoper Meetup is a program to learn the big picture about various disruptive technologies, and networking platform for enterprises, government, academics, and individuals who are dedicated and inspired to play the role of an expert in future innovation. It facilitates both technical experts and businesses to connect, develop, launch, and advance their dreams into a reality.
Who should attend Testoper Meetup?
- Technical experts to advance their career, and learn disruptive technologies
- Business experts to connect with like-minded to discover partnerships, leads, and opportunities
- Organizations undergoing digital transformation to find the right talent, partners, process, products, and solutions
- Academics to collaborate with industry experts, and learn the real-world experience
- And for all passionate about innovation, aspiring to become intrapreneurs and entrepreneurs.
To add to the excitement, the delicious lunch will be served. Also, there will be a number of the contest to win awesome prizes. Attending the meetup is free; however, we appreciate your support to cover space and food expenses. Any amount appreciated, but $10 suggested.
- ‘Slack’ Contest – To participate, join the slack channel here
- ‘Subscribe’ Contest – To participate, subscribe at website https://testoper.com/
- ‘LinkedIn’ Contest – To participate, join the LinkedIn group at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12273365/
- ‘Panel’ Contest – You quality if you ask the question to the expert panelists
- ‘Referral’ Contest – You must have attended the previous meetup and have brought additional attendees/companies for November meetup
- “General’ Contest – All community members attending November meetup qualify for this contest
Get ready today, and come prepared to enjoy the excitement.
- 15 Minutes – Registration & Networking
- 1 Hour – Presentation & Panel Discussion (Rogers, EXFO, and Acosta)
- 45 Minutes – Announcement, Lunch, Networking & Prices
If any of the community members have an announcement to make such as new events, initiatives, innovation, recruitment, searching jobs, etc., please reach out before the Meetup event at email@example.com to facilitate and maximize the benefit and outcome.
About Testoper Community:
Testoper is the intelligent automation community that helps enterprises, government, academics, and individuals to accelerate the pace of innovation. We are the non-profit community, passionate about innovation as a sport, to transform and advance testing, automation, and operations experts, intrapreneurs, and entrepreneurs succeed.
We do this by our community programs for the members dedicated and inspired to play the role of an expert in future innovation to make a difference in people’s life. And, we provide a platform to connect, develop, launch, and advance member’s dreams into a reality. It is the place to be for all who is hungry to stand out from the crowd, dedicated to continuous learning, foster innovation at work as an Intrapreneur, and aspire to become an Entrepreneur.
“The world is changing very fast. Big will not beat small anymore. It will be the fast beating the slow” – by Rupert Murdoch 21st Century Fox.
Being fast is all about transformation, and success is all about welcoming it.
Join Testoper Community!