Codeathon -DevSecOps and Cybersecurity for E2E PDLC starts on 13 Nov 2021
About this Event
Register and Join us from Nov 06, 2021 to Dec11, 2021, Testoper Codeathon to develop tech future skills and innovation on DevSecOps and Cybersecurity for end-to-end product development lifecycle.
Virtual Codeathon Microsoft Teams Invitation to Join:
to be announced…
to be announced…
to be announced…
Why Testoper Codeathon?
Develop tech future skills and innovation on the software tools, framework, and technical skills used to design, develop, integrate, set-up and operate technological systems, and correct malfunctions involving their applications within a tech ecosystem.
Join us to enable future skills and innovation to become the coder.
Who should attend Testoper Codeathon?
- Software developers, testers, and operation experts from engineers to managers and architects.
- Individuals want to learn software tools, frameworks, and technical skills to advance careers.
- Individuals who are hungry to stand out of the crowd and passionate about innovation.
- Individuals wish to make a difference at work as an Intrapreneur delivering continuous improvement.
- And for individuals to connect, launch, and advance their Entrepreneur dreams into reality
About Testoper Community:
We live through a fundamental transformation of ‘automation’ and ‘machines’ that replace human tasks, which change the skills organizations look for in every person. The organization requires the future workforce to have a future skill that includes depth and breadth of expertise, nimble adaptive ability to work on intelligent technology solutions and can pivot into new opportunities quickly. They are also passionate about continuous lifelong learning, innovation, intrapreneurship, and entrepreneurship.
Testoper is the nonprofit developer community that empowers every person to become a part of the tech ecosystem’s future workforce by enabling tech future skills and innovation to deliver and operate intelligent technology solutions through continuous learning programs designed for accelerating their career, intrapreneurial and entrepreneurial aspirations.
Testoper Programs aim to develop future skills and innovation at the heart of growth in the age of intelligent technology. They are hand designed and delivered by community experts for every person in the community. These programs, such as Meetup, Codeathon, Masterclass, Projects and Hackathon, develop specific skills and comprehensively enable future skills and innovation to become part of the tech ecosystem’s future workforce. We focus on 360-degree future skills and innovation development considering technological, architectural, technical, process, and business advancement. It helps to sharpen talent, to innovate, think holistically, and respond to challenges while creating new worlds.
Why to Join Testoper Community:
Join to experience how intelligent technologies in the tech ecosystem will impact your professional growth options, develop tailored tech skills and innovation through continuous learning to prepare for the local market demand, and take control of long-term outcomes.
- Continuous life-long and experimental learning with hands-on experience in community projects
- Mentorship to advance career pathways, develop an innovative mindset and future proof skills
- Guidance to transform into intrapreneur and entrepreneur
- Networking opportunity and program attendance for a free or nominal fee
- Attendance / donation / sponsorship recognition with awards / certification
Join Testoper Community!