Hackathon -Future Workforce in Global Digital Economy
About this Event
Inviting hackers and industry leaders for the great cause (nonprofit) to innovate solutions to solve tech industries facing challenges enabling Future Workforce in the digital economy. In this high-profile program, you will collaborate, learn, and develop ideas, form teams, and build and deliver solutions to real-world challenges that include:
- Industries facing chronic tech future skills and innovation shortages
- Assist smaller enterprises with their future skill and innovation strategy
- Enable individuals to decide their career path, access future jobs, and develop future skills and innovation required
We shall have professional and experts from the Industry to help shape up your ideas, and will guide you through the process, while sharing their experiences and knowledge
Virtual Testoper Hackathon Microsoft Teams Invitation to Join:
Why Testoper Hackathon?
Develop entrepreneurship knowledge leveraging your tech future skills and innovation to create ideas, form teams, and build solutions to real-world challenges within a tech ecosystem.
Join us to enable future skills and innovation to become the Entrepreneur.
Who should attend Testoper Hackathon?
- Software developers, testers, and operation experts from engineers to managers and architects.
- Aspiring entrepreneurs who want to pitch ideas, network, team up, learn, develop MVP, present, win, and start their startup.
- Enterprises, government, and academics get help to solve a challenge or drive excitement about the innovation.
- Organizations are looking for talents to hire, explore joint ventures, strategic alliances, and collaborative partnerships.
- Judges, mentors, and investors to support and grow the innovation ecosystem.
Testoper Hackathon Agenda:
July 24, 2021: 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM – Welcoming and Introduction
July 24, 2021: 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM – PMT (Pitch, Meet, and Teamup), Got an idea, you will have 5 minutes to pitch the idea. Whether it’s your idea or someone else’s, you’ll meet and create a team to work on the solution.
July 24, 2021: 12.00 PM to July 25, 2021: 2.00 PM – LBD (Learn, Build, and Deliver), Learn from mentors and trainers, work on market validation, business model, use model, build, and deliver the solution.
July 25, 2021: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM – PWC (Present, Win, and Celebrate), Present the solution you created to judges and other attendees, Win and Celebrate the success.
Testoper Hackathon Prizes:
- Six months internship to work with industry experts on the Testoper Projects program and to get work experience certificates.
- Tickets to learn all Testoper 2021 programs for free.
- The additional prizes to be announced.
Testoper Hackathon Judges and Mentors:
to be announced….
About Testoper Community:
We live through a fundamental transformation of ‘automation’ and ‘machines’ that replace human tasks, which change the skills organizations look for in every person. The organization requires the future workforce to have a future skill that includes depth and breadth of expertise, nimble adaptive ability to work on intelligent technology solutions and can pivot into new opportunities quickly. They are also passionate about continuous lifelong learning, innovation, intrapreneurship, and entrepreneurship.
Testoper is the nonprofit developer community that empowers every person to become a part of the tech ecosystem’s future workforce by enabling tech future skills and innovation to deliver and operate intelligent technology solutions through continuous learning programs designed for accelerating their career, intrapreneurial and entrepreneurial aspirations.
Testoper Programs aim to develop future skills and innovation at the heart of growth in the age of intelligent technology. They are hand designed and delivered by community experts for every person in the community. These programs, such as Meetup, Codeathon, Masterclass, Projects and Hackathon, develop specific skills and comprehensively enable future skills and innovation to become part of the tech ecosystem’s future workforce. We focus on 360-degree future skills and innovation development considering technological, architectural, technical, process, and business advancement. It helps to sharpen talent, to innovate, think holistically, and respond to challenges while creating new worlds.
Why to Join Testoper Community:
Join to experience how intelligent technologies in the tech ecosystem will impact your professional growth options, develop tailored tech skills and innovation through continuous learning to prepare for the local market demand, and take control of long-term outcomes.
- Continuous life-long and experimental learning with hands-on experience in community projects
- Mentorship to advance career pathways, develop an innovative mindset and future proof skills
- Guidance to transform into intrapreneur and entrepreneur
- Networking opportunity and program attendance for a free or nominal fee
- Attendance / donation / sponsorship recognition with awards / certification
Join Testoper Community!